How Does a Free Consultation at Chelsea Fertility Work?
In keeping with our commitment to keep fertility treatment as affordable as possible for patients, we offer a free initial consultation. A consultation is an excellent opportunity to connect with an experienced fertility specialist one-on-one. You’ll have your most pressing questions answered and a recommendation will be given for whether fertility testing and possibly treatment are necessary. Even with potential next steps, these consultations can provide patients peace of mind in knowing that a plan is in place.
Request your free consultation with Chelsea Fertility today!
How does a free consultation work?
The free consultation offered by Chelsea Fertility is a one-time courtesy initial consultation or second opinion for self-pay patients. We also accept many health and medical insurance plans that cover this appointment.
This first visit with our medical team involves a discussion of your medical case to date, related prognosis, and recommendations. We recommend that you bring with you any previous relevant medical records or test results. Any further evaluation, treatment, or appointments are not included in this free consult/second opinion offer.
Do I need a fertility consultation?
There are situations in which consulting directly with a fertility specialist is recommended. These include the following:
- You’ve been trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant for a year (six months if the female partner is over age 35)
- You’re a single male, a homosexual male couple, or a heterosexual couple who is considering working with a gestational surrogate and/or an egg donor
- You’re a single or lesbian female who wants to conceive using donor sperm
- You’re already aware of a male or female fertility concern
- Previous cancer treatment potentially impacting fertility
- A genetic issue of concern
- An injury that impacted male or female reproduction
Who will I be meeting with?
Drs. Paul Gindoff and Beth Hartog are fellowship-trained reproductive endocrinologists with national and international recognition for their outstanding clinical work who treat a wide range of fertility challenges with acceptance, warmth, and dignity. Both are committed to offering compassionate care to anyone who wants to become a parent and will walk with you every step of the way no matter what type of fertility journey lies ahead.