Today, more and more insurance companies are offering coverage for the diagnosis and treatment of fertility issues. Because every plan is different, our professionals will meet with you to explain your individual coverage and eligibility so that you can make an informed decision about your care.
We understand that the financial impacts of fertility treatment can be challenging, so we are dedicated to working closely with patients and their insurance providers to help them obtain coverage for the fertility care they need. We also maintain a shared financial risk program to help cover some of the unknown variables with respect to multiple fertility treatments, including IVF, cryopreservation and more.
Chelsea Fertility NYC: Participating Insurance
- Empire BC/BS
- United Health Care
- Oxford Freedom
- Emblem Health
If we do not participate with your insurance, we will accept your consignment payment as payment in full.
*Please note that this excludes facility fee, anesthesia and medications.
Suggestions Regarding Insurance Coverage
- Become familiar with your insurance and learn what is covered as there are some evaluation tests and treatments that insurance may not cover.
- Contact your insurance provider to confirm coverage and make a note of the time, date and individual with whom you communicated with.
- Confirm that you have completed any pre-authorization or pre-requisite testing/treatment to qualify for coverage.
- Prior to changing insurance providers, check their benefits. Plans may differ and your may lose or gain benefits when switching.
- Be sure to ask for a copy of your insurance plan.